Crisis Support

Seeking professional counselling to work through difficulties should not be confused with crisis support. If you are feeling so low that you are considering harming yourself, others or suicide, you must act quickly.

In this kind of emergency I recommend you do one of the following:

  • Talk to your GP
  • Dial 999
  • Present at your nearest hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department

​Other useful links:

  • Healthy Young Minds Stockport (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) – 0161 716 5868 or visit CAMHS Website


Steph Jones Counselling
(MBACP PGDip BSc Hons)

t: 07545 339 175

Professional Counselling and Psychotherapy for individuals and couples in Stockport, South Manchester, Cheshire and Manchester.

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: