LIFE AFTER PhD
(Updated October 2017)
I am currently working with Dr. Danielle White (Research and Education Consultant, Manchester University) on developing a programme which will support PhD Graduates through their transition.
As part of its research stage we are currently recruiting for a number of PhD Graduates to support us in the development – this commitment will include participation in two half-day focus group workshops and further informal ongoing contributions.
The course will aim to navigate and support graduates in areas such as:
- Business coaching
- Communication skills (translating academia into business acumen)
- Change management at all levels (practical, emotional)
- Coping with uncertainty/ Managing and preventing burnout
- Support tools: Psychological and motivational (inc. ability to self-reflect)
- Strengthening inner-guidance/resourcefulness and identifying limiting any core beliefs
- Establishing and reclaiming presence (moving into feeling centres)
- Identifying needs and ensuring our direction serves us in this way
- Establishing and keeping a healthy work/life balance (setting appropriate boundaries)
- Finding the authentic self
Keywords: Life transition, life-coaching, unlocking potential, focus, direction, managing change.
For more details please get in touch via my contact page.
Steph Jones Counselling
(MBACP PGDip BSc Hons)
t: 07545 339 175